Contraceptive Pill Review
Please complete the following questions to allow your health care professional to assess your current contraception.
This questionnaire is for a routine review of your use of contraception. If you are experiencing any of the following, please ring your GP immediately:
- A bad headache, or migraines.
- Painful swelling of your leg.
- Weakness or numbness of an arm or leg.
- Sudden problems with your speech or sight.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Coughing up blood.
- Pains in your chest, especially if it hurts to breathe in.
- A bad pain in your tummy (abdomen).
- A faint or collapse.