We have numerous Flu clinics starting from 19th September 2018. If you meet the criteria and have not had your flu vaccine this year, contact reception and make an appointment.
- BOOKABLE APPOINTMENTS ONLY: PHONE 01242 226339
In line with NHS England recommendations, patients over the age of 65 must be vaccinated with the FLUAD vaccination. Our suppliers (who are providing FLUAD for the entire country) have given delivery dates which are later than usual this year but we are confident that the dates of clinics still give the best protection possible to you.
Patients under the age of 65 and confirmed as at risk will continue to be vaccinated with the Quadrivalent vaccine, in line with NHS England recommendations.
The clinics for are as follows:
- Wednesday 19th September 15:00pm until 17:00pm – under 65s
- Wednesday 26th September 15:45pm to 17:00pm – under 65s
- Saturday 29th September 2018 from 09:00am until 12:00pm –under 65s
- Wednesday 17th October 17:00pm until 18:00pm – over 65s
- Wednesdy 14th November 11:00am until 13:00pm – over 65s
There will be further flu vaccination appointments available during the week, and adhoc where supplies are available after 17th October, please ask Reception for details.
Alternatively if you have appointments with a GP or Nurse just ask and they will do your vaccination at your appointment.
HAVE YOUR VACCINATION CARRIED OUT BY YOUR GP SURGERY
IT WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR DETAILS ARE RECORDED IN YOUR MEDICAL NOTES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
HELP US TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY THIS WINTER.